Thunderhead is looking for someone that has a unique drive for solving business challenges through ONE Engagement Hub adoption and for helping our customers truly understand their customers’ journeys in a quest to achieve true customer engagement success across all channels.
Who are we?
Thunderhead is a privately-owned software company, who since launching in 2004, has become a recognized global leader in the customer engagement market. (The Forrester WaveTM Journey Orchestration and Visioning Platforms Q4 2018). With its cloud-based, intuitive ONE Engagement Hub, Thunderhead joins up web, mobile, in-store and contact center customer experiences giving brands a multi-dimensional understanding of customer journeys and enabling actionable conversations in real time.
ONE Engagement Hub accomplishes this vision:
● By broadening and deepening customer relationships in adding intelligence to customer data and legacy systems, enabling brands to deliver more personal, relevant and contextual communications and interactions
● Putting business users in control and empowering them to design, manage and optimize customer journeys across every interaction with their brand, increasing ROI without the need for a costly re-platforming project and IT intervention
● Employing an optimization mindset to continually learn and take action based on customers’ evolving brand interactions
Who are you?
● Driven by the intersection of technology and business challenges.
● Love to share your skills and expertise with customers in the early stages of their product adoption through the expanded enterprise-wide usage of the solution.
● Confident in discovering and communicating creative solutions to unique business needs.
● Able to understand deeply so you can explain simply, giving confidence to the most hardened technologists while energizing the most visionary marketers.
THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
● Listening to and understanding customer needs and business challenges and mapping the ONE Engagement Hub solution to those opportunities.
● Delivery solutions to the customer.
● Providing strategic input to business use case design.
● Providing day-to-day management of the solution during proof-of-concept and pilot opportunities.
● Evangelizing the ONE Engagement Hub vision of customer engagement to both external and internal stakeholders.
● Translating the Customer Engagement vision of our clients into the art of the possible, then into a successful project.
● Performing value analysis of business objectives and goals using ONE’s customer journey and engagement analytics.
● Creating and fostering ongoing customer relationships that lead to industry leading references and case studies.
● Supporting the Sales and Marketing teams with presentations, demonstrations, case studies and thought-leadership as part of both sales meetings and events.
● Collaborating with Product Management on market-led requirements and priorities for inclusion within the product roadmap—creating an optimal feedback loop between our product and our customers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
● Strategic Consulting: A confident client services approach with an ability to challenge and negotiate based on your own experiences.
● Business Value / Digital Marketing and Transformation: Demonstrable business practice skills centered around customer experience, customer engagement, customer journey analytics, campaign management, A/B and MVT testing, CRM optimization, analysis and BI.
● Commercial Exposure: Expertise and authority in the business domains of our targeted clients (i.e., financial services, insurance, banking, sports, healthcare).
● A comfort in the world of data interpretation, visualization and analysis.
● Proven track record with software-as-a-service related service consultancy.
● Leadership skills with start-up, can-do-anything attitude.
● A customer success background and/or mindset.
● Proven project management skills.
● An appetite for everything technology and an ability to grasp any new technologies quickly, thoughtfully and thoroughly.
Preferred but not essential:
● Conversational German would be a plus
What can we offer you?
● To be part of a fast-growing organisation where career opportunities and exposure to a leading technology software are endless
● Regular dialogue and exposure to the UK and US offices
● Involvement in challenging projects – enhancing your skillset
● Annual bonus based on individual and company performance
● Competitive salaries in the market
● Health insurance
● Subsidised gym memberships
● Leisure travel insurance
● Various social events throughout the year
● Celebrating individual successes and achievements with our internal employee recognition scheme
● Flexibility when needed – working hours are 9-5pm
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email us a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Thunderhead is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, and other protected status, as required by applicable law.
We have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. Thunderhead takes pride in bringing the best technology to our audiences around the world, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our diverse, passionate, talented and creative employees.