Thunderhead is looking for a Product Manager with a healthy balance of technical, project management skills and someone who is market savvy, someone who wants to be a part of building the next generation of customer engagement technologies, defining and managing software that really pushes the limits of modern technology.
Who are you?
You will be responsible for development of product requirements, roadmaps, user stories, customer and market feedback analysis, and internal product knowledge sharing within Thunderhead. This position reports to the VP of Product Strategy and collaborates closely with product engineering, marketing, and customer success teams as well as other members of product management team on global product strategies. The objective of this role is to continuously elevate and improve Thunderhead products and market position.
You will be required to develop, execute and manage of Thunderhead’s product management strategies, including:
- Product requirements creation
- Development of user stories and personas
- Product roadmap curation
- Obtaining market and customer feedback
- Creation of success criteria and KPI metrics
This position will also be involved in the creation and maintenance of:
- Market Analysis
- Internal and external facing training materials
- Customer segmentation and use cases
- Competitive intelligence
- Capturing client case studies and testimonials
You will be also expected to liaise with key internal sales and marketing stakeholders in to continue to elevate Thunderhead’s internal knowledge sharing and external market presence.
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management and other product managers to create product plans and roadmaps
- Produce and review product requirements and user stories
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
- Proven consensus building ability to gain key stakeholder alignment
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience: 5+ years in Product Management of SaaS products
- Extensive experience in Agile product development methodologies
- A background in software development or other technical disciplines is preferred
- Proven problem-solving aptitude
- Ability and willingness to review programs for efficiency and effectiveness through appropriate measurement standards
- Excellent written and presentation skills
What’s the deal?
We will provide you with a series of challenge projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Salary depends on experience but is highly competitive and includes an annual bonus tied to both yours and the company’s performance. In addition we’re really proud of the benefits we’re able to offer to our employees – which includes a comprehensive healthcare plan, covering medical, dental, STD/LTD, and life insurance, as well as a vision plan and subsidized gym membership.
The position is located in our recently renovated Manchester, New Hampshire, office which sits as our US tech hub housing our development, QA and DevOps teams, as well as several members of our US sales teams. Our US employees makes up approximately a third of our global workforce, many of which are based in our Manchester office, and are valuable components to Thunderhead’s success.
So if we interest you, please let us know by applying for this position and tell us all about yourself.
Who are we?
Thunderhead is a privately owned software company, who since launching in 2004 has become a recognized global leader in the customer engagement market. With its cloud-based, intuitive ONE Engagement Hub, Thunderhead joins up web, mobile, in-store and contact centre customer experiences giving brands a multi-dimensional understanding of customer journeys and enabling actionable conversations in real time.
Please note: we only consider applicants with current legal right to work in the countries in which our positions are based. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.