Who are you?
We are looking for an experienced solution architect who is passionate about designing and building custom solutions to help our customers achieve their business objectives. You are interested in working on a cloud based solution in an innovative organization out of our London Soho office.
As a fast growing company we will require someone keen to get involved in multiple areas of the business whether that be supporting direct client solutions, assisting partners in creating solutions, running internal education sessions or working with product to guide our future roadmap.
You are committed to success and do whatever it takes to deliver your tasks on time with high quality. You’re comfortable in a customer-facing environment and like the idea of interacting with a varied mix of people including customers, consultants, sales professionals and developers.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Design, guide, and build custom solutions to support direct client solutions in the UK and EMEA regions
- Provide guidance to partner solutions
- Host technical learning sessions for internal and external audiences
- Collaborate with the global solution architecture on designing, building, and maintaining managed services
- Collaborate and contribute new features to the Engagement Lab demonstration environment
- Mentor internal team of technical analysts on best practices around solution architecture, quality assurance and technical debt
Must have skills/experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as an architect for SaaS CRM or Digital Marketing solutions
- Extensive experience working with large Enterprise grade customers, working on solutions and integrations across a range of technologies
- Demonstrated capability to translate business requirements into a solution and ability to easily translate solution design to business value/need.
- Strong, demonstrated capability to create new solution components via Node JS
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong team collaboration skills
- Understanding of serverless architectures (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AWS Lambda, Google Cloud Functions)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and/or Marketing solutions
Benefits and Perks
We will provide you with a series of challenge projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Salary depends on experience but is highly competitive and includes an annual bonus tied to both your and the company’s performance. In addition to joining a collaborative, friendly environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health insurance, subsidised gym membership, leisure travel insurance, pension contribution, Cycle2Work and childcare vouchers, as well as 25 days holiday allowance.
Thunderhead is a privately owned software company, who since launching in 2004, has become a recognized global leader in the customer engagement market. With its cloud-based, intuitive ONE Engagement Hub, Thunderhead joins up web, mobile, in-store and contact centre customer experiences giving brands a multi-dimensional understanding of customer journeys and enabling actionable conversations in real time.
ONE Engagement HUB is an innovative solution that enables an organisation to deliver a more unified, personal, relevant and engaging customer experience across all touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
We’re located in Soho – a hotspot for tech start-ups in the heart of London. The office is home to our company HQ housing many of our operational departments, UK based sales, marketing and product teams. We think our Soho office is pretty great – design-led, friendly and our balconies boast sprawling views of the London skyline.
So if you can picture yourself as one of the team then let us know by telling us why you’d be a great candidate for this role in your cover letter and send us your CV.
Please note: we only consider applicants with current legal right to work in the countries in which our positions are based. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, or national origin.