1 Minute Read
Spring bursts to life in Britain this month. We pack away our winter clothes, dust off the BBQ, and start to plan the journeys we’ll make on holiday.
We are celebrating with some poetry about spring and three top tips to help you use actionable customer journey insights for effortless engagement and happier customers.
You might agree with Gerard Manley Hopkins who wrote in his poem ‘Spring’, “Nothing is so beautiful as spring,” but for most CMOs nothing is as beautiful as happy customers for their brands.
Part 3 – The Omni-Channel Journey
“I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats on high o’er vales and hills,
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of golden daffodils.”
William Wordsworth’s words evoke the idea of someone on a journey in spring-time, roaming freely, discovering something which made them feel very happy.
Now imagine this traveller not being able to move any further, they’re stuck. You’re doing the same thing to your customers if you’re blocking them from moving around according to their preferences. Isolated interactions reduce a brand’s ability to understand and respond to customer needs and often results in irrelevant and disjointed conversations. In other words, customers feeling unhappy.
We’d bet nobody’s laughing in your business either. Given more than 40% of research activities prior to a purchase take place across at least 2 digital devices* the cost to your brand of not enabling a journey across all channels is painful.
Actionable customer journey insights are the glue which seamlessly join up customer journeys, and experiences of your brand, across any channels.
- Customer journey insights, gained from properly listening to customers, show where the customer is in their journey across devices, what their need is and what devices they are using.
- The business user is then able to personalise the experience based on device and journey stage to ensure a seamless experience.
- Actionable customer journey insights show the touchpoints and devices used by customers in their journeys, allowing a brand’s business users to take action and personalise the experience based on device and journey step.
How will an omni-channel journey help your brand?
- Happier customers due to making your brand experiences more relevant, with improved context and recognising the individual customer and their needs.
- Happier employees as they become more engaged and win higher bonuses as their performance improves.
- Empower the service channels to more effectively drive the right conversations, whether that’s a sales, service or marketing conversation.
- Anticipate customer needs more successfully and solve their needs with the right conversations.
- Increase sales and servicing fulfilment.
- Greater returns from marketing activity with more relevant upsell and cross sell campaigns.
- Faster to market with improved speed of deployment and seamlessly bringing together your existing technology.
Spring your brand into effortless engagement today with omni-channel actionable customer journey insights. Like Wordsworth, your customers will be free to travel and be in control of their own journeys, where effortless engagement means happier customers: “And then my heart with pleasure fills, and dances with the daffodils.”
Miss the other parts in the series?
Spring Into Effortless Engagement - Part 1
Connect Your Physical and Digital Channels
Spring Into Effortless Engagement - Part 2
Get to Know Your Anonymous Visitors