The Book on Customer Engagement
A model for effortless customer engagement and happier customers.
The book on customer engagement, this 30 page report presents research conducted by Populus and Esteban Kolsky for Thunderhead present the engagement opportunity and a model for building customer engagement to achieve effortless engagement and happier customers.
A market research study based on in-depth research with over 2000 customers and 30 senior business leaders. This 30 page report contains recommendations on how to build meaningful customer engagement and drive long-term business values.
Download Engagement 3.0 for the foremost industry-leading research and insights on customer engagement. In this report:
- Learn how customers’ behaviour and interactions with the brands and businesses they buy from have changed.
- Identify what is currently undermining your customer relationships
- Clear guidance and recommendations on how to build deeper relationships with your customers.
- Introduction to the Customer Engagement Framework Model to help you enable customer managed journeys which are powered by actionable journey insights.
- Hear how C+Suite Executives including CMOs feel about customer engagement.
This Research Report is complimented by our “Engagement for a Changing World” Research Study, a 12 page paper which goes into more detail on the model for customer engagement. Find out more about “Engagement for a Changing World”.
Complete this form now to download your copy of Engagement 3.0.