94% ARE FRUSTRATED BY DISJOINTED EXPERIENCES AND POOR JOURNEYS
New research launched from Thunderhead reveals that two in five consumers would consider switching to another brand after two bad experiences with a retailer.
The study surveyed 4,000 consumers in the US and UK, uncovering what people expect of brand experiences in banking, auto, insurance, telco, energy and retail.
Other key findings:
• There’s no ‘third time lucky’ for brands failing at customer experience: in the last year, 38% had already taken action and stopped buying from a brand altogether as a result
• 82% of the dissatisfied consumers vented their frustrations on social media
• 31% of consumers surveyed regard their interactions with brands as merely transactional
• 75% believe their expectations have increased in recent years
• A mere 40% believe their experiences are actually improving
The report also covers how brands can shift to engagement-led marketing, based on nurturing relationships with customers - and focusing on lifetime customer value.
Download the ebook to read more.