Who are we?
Thunderhead is a privately owned software company, who since launching in 2004 has become a recognized global leader in the customer engagement market. With its cloud-based, intuitive ONE Engagement Hub, Thunderhead joins up web, mobile, in-store and contact centre customer experiences giving brands a multi-dimensional understanding of customer journeys and enabling actionable conversations in real time.
Who are you?
You might be a great fit for the team if you’re a passionate about solving business problems spanning a wide range of industry verticals, qualified at a degree level, an analytical thinker a problem solver and a proven track record of delivering business change either as a practitioner or consultant. You’re interested in working on a cloud-based solution in an innovative organisation in the heart of London.
You’re interested in digital and marketing technologies holistically and the role they play in today’s business eco-system. You have a passion for using new technology solutions and helping our clients understand the ‘art of the possible’. You’re then able to take accountability for their success by supporting their adoption of the technology from a user, visionary and thought partner perspective.
You are committed to success and do whatever it takes to deliver your tasks on time with high quality. You’re comfortable in a customer-facing environment and like the idea of interacting with a varied mix of people including customers, consultants, sales professionals and developers. You’re looking to develop consulting skills whilst simultaneously enhancing your confidence working with clients and your ability to manage stakeholders.
What we’re looking for:
A business consultant will require the following skill sets to be successful in the role:
- Demonstrable business practitioner and / or customer consulting experience in disciplines including Digital Marketing, Customer Experience, Customer Engagement, Channel Management, Customer Journey management
- Confident client service approach with an ability to challenge and negotiate based on own experiences
- Proven leadership skills
- Data interpretation and analysis
- Demonstrable understanding of the capabilities and role played by digital technology:
- Web Optimisation
- Web Content management and analytics
- Digital Campaign Management
- Digital Marketing
- A/B and MVT testing
- Foreign language speaker is a significant bonus as remit will include travel in and around Benelux and Nordics. Will happily consider applicants from the Benelux and Nordics regions.
- University degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Data Science or Digital Marketing related disciplines.
What’s the Deal?
We will provide you with a series of challenge projects together with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of succeeding. Salary depends on experience but is highly competitive and includes an annual bonus tied to both your and the company’s performance. In addition to joining a collaborative, friendly environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health insurance, subsidised gym membership, leisure travel insurance, pension contribution, Cycle2Work and childcare vouchers, as well as 25 days holiday allowance.
We’re located in Soho, a hotspot for tech startups in the heart of London. The office is also home to our company HQ housing many of our operational departments, UK sales teams, marketing and professional services teams, and is buzzing with activity.
So if we interest you, please let us know by applying for this position via our website and tell us all about yourself.
Please note: we only consider applicants with current legal right to work in the countries in which our positions are based. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, or national origin.