Who are we?
Thunderhead is a privately-owned software company, who since launching in 2004, has become a recognized global leader in the customer engagement market. With its cloud-based, intuitive ONE Engagement Hub, Thunderhead joins up web, mobile, in-store and contact center customer experiences giving brands a multi-dimensional understanding of customer journeys and enabling actionable conversations in real time.
ONE Engagement HUB is an innovative solution that enables an organisation to deliver a more unified, personal, relevant and engaging customer experience across all touchpoints throughout the customer journey.
Here are some ways that the ONE Engagement Hub accomplishes this vision:
- By broadening and deepening customer relationships in adding intelligence to customer data and legacy systems, enabling brands to deliver more personal, relevant and contextual communications and interactions.
- By putting business users in control and empowering them to design, manage and optimize customer journeys across every interaction with their brand, increasing ROI without the need for a costly re-platforming project and IT intervention.
- By employing an optimization mindset to continually learn and take action based on customers’ evolving brand interactions.
You will be based in Thunderhead’s HQ in Soho, London delivering 24/7 support to our brand customers by Internet/Web or over the telephone.
May be required to cover support calls outside of normal working hours.
- Candidates should be confident speaker, with personality and professionalism, have a real enthusiasm for working with a wide variety of people, and the ability to be calm and patient under pressure.
- Technical expertise shall include experience with Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Remote Access Technologies, operating systems and an understanding of networking.
- Exposure to web based applications and Linux systems is preferable but not essential.
- Device Knowledge around – Desktop PC /Mobile Android and iPhone Devices.
- Proven experience as customer support for a technology company.
- Must have excellent knowledge of windows services, operating systems, networks, servers, and databases.
- Must have networking and software applications knowledge.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and client interaction skills.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Must be proactive and positive at all time.
- Technical expertise shall include experience with Microsoft Windows, Common internet browsers, Cloud Computing (SaaS) with either Client Server or web-based applications, experience with standard off-the-shelf applications software, operating systems (Windows and Linux) and Networking.
- Ideally, a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems/Science, etc.).